It’s HUMP DAY.
- I woke up feeling like I’d been hit by a truck. My shoulder and ankle felt really stiff so I decided to be wise and take a rest day, as I’m not going to have another chance this week because I’ve got BJJ open mats both days this weekend.
- So I’ve decided to rest a lot, stretch a lot and eat a lot.
- It’s such a pretty sunshiney day in Sydney and I’ve been outside eating strawberries and I’m very happy and I feel extremely blessed.
- I feel like I’m at an interesting place with my life and my body right now. Good interesting.
- Generally content.
- Bench Press (20kg x 15, 30kg x 8, 35kg x 6, 40kg x 5, 40kg x 5, 42.5kg x 5)
- Incline Bench Press (20kg x 10 - 4 sets)
- Bicep Curls (8kg x 10 - 4 sets)
- Tricep Dips (10 reps - 4 sets)
+1h Muay Thai
- OHP (20kg x 10, 22.5kg x 8, 22.5kg x 6, 25kg x 5, 25kg x 5)
- Push Press (30kg x 5, 30kg x 5, 30kg x 5, 35kg x 5, 35kg x 5, 35kg x 5)
- Upright Barbell Row (20kg x 10 - 4 sets)
+ 30 min mobility
+ 3h BJJ
"Glad they aren’t those weird “boyfriend” jeans. Don’t get why they call them that because a girl isn’t going to get a boyfriend wearing them lol."
Went to the shops and bought cold pressed coconut oil, raw ACV, chia seeds and these amazing, discounted cherries.
Came home, told Sneak about my purchases and she ended up acquiring the exact same products today. #soulsisters
Y’ALL BEST BELIEVE OUR SOULS ALIGNED AT BIRTH